The pillow you use each night is extremely important to the quality of the sleep that you get, but it’s not always easy to choose a good pillow. That’s why so many people end up sleeping on bad pillows for so long. But there are plenty more options out there now than there ever were, with pillows being made with new materials that can promote better sleep and comfort.
Whether you choose traditional cotton or down pillows or more modern memory foam and bamboo pillow reviews are going to be the most important place to look before you buy. That’s where you’re going to find out what other people already know about those pillows and just what they can do to improve your nights’ sleep.
- Benefits of a Bamboo Pillow For Your Sleep
- Top 6 Best Bamboo Pillow Reviews on the Market
- 1. Snuggle-Pedic Bamboo Shredded Memory Foam Pillow
- 2. Snuggle-Pedic Shredded Bamboo Combination Memory Foam Body Pillow With Kool-Flow Cover
- 3. Adjustable Shredded Memory Foam Pillow with Viscose Rayon Cover Derived from Bamboo
- 4. Original Bamboo Shredded Bamboo Memory Foam Pillow with Ever-Cool Adaptive Technology
- 5. My Bamboo Memory Foam Pillow Reviews
- 6. The Original Shredded Memory Foam Body Pillow with Viscose Rayon Cover Derived from Bamboo
- The Ultimate Guide to Choosing a Bamboo Pillow
- How to Wash and Whiten Yellowed Pillows
- Final Thought
Benefits of a Bamboo Pillow For Your Sleep
- Antibacterial, antifungal and odor resistant.
- Eco-friendly and fully recyclable.
- Cool to the touch.
- Soft and comfortable for sleeping.
- Conforms to your specific body shape and sleeping position.
- Hypoallergenic and anti-allergic.
- Holds form without going flat over time.
- Works for all sleep positions.
- Removes neck, head and back pain.
- Reduces trouble with snoring.
- Long-lasting even with continuous use.
- Does not absorb odors.
Top 6 Best Bamboo Pillow Reviews on the Market
Made entirely in the USA, with not only US products but labor and execution as well, this memory foam pillow is available in three different sizes from standard to king. It uses a Kool-Flow cover for breathability and also to keep the pillow comfortable for continued use. The Snuggle-Pedic pillow is made with 43% Viscose of bamboo along with a combination of polyester and Lycra.
Filled with shredded memory foam, the materials are entirely non-toxic, very low-VOC, eco-friendly Biogreen & CertiPUR certified and entirely made in the USA. It offers a 20-year warranty against any type of damage and even allows you to use it for 90 days as a trial period.
After that 90 days trial, you even have the option to receive free customization so your pillow fits you exactly. This means that you can try it out personally and get a better idea of how it works for you, even if you sleep in several different ways. Because it uses small pieces of foam it’s extremely soft and fluffy as well as being light.
The pieces also form together easily so that when you lay down it provides support, but doesn’t get overly firm or stick in any one position. It weighs just over 4 pounds for the largest size, with the smallest size being 2 pounds total, and allows for an extra cover to be added over the outside while still maintaining the breathability of the proprietary micro-vented cover.
This body bamboo pillow reviews with excellent ratings and is made entirely in the United States with a combination of 43% viscose and 56.4 polyesters. It uses a micro-vented cover to make sure that you get the cool night’s sleep you’re looking for. You can use it for 90 days and still send it back for a full refund.
The excellent quality means that it’s entirely non-toxic and has low VOC. It’s also made with a combination of shredded memory foam. The entire pillow is also designed eco-friendly bio green & certipur certified. It’s hypoallergenic and dust mite resistant to make sure that anyone in your family will have no problem using it.
Large enough to use for your entire body, it’s still lightweight and just the right density to make it comfortable, no matter how you like to sleep. All you have to do is form it into the perfect position for you and then you’ll be able to sleep on it every night the same way. There’s no reason to have less than a perfect night sleep at only 7 pounds you can even take it with you anywhere you go, including trips.
This pillow is entirely made in the USA and features a combination of polyester and bamboo to create a soft and comfortable pillow that is also entirely customizable. All of the foam used is CertiPUR-US certified, which means it contains no emissions materials or dangerous chemicals.
The best part about this memory foam pillow is that it is entirely adjustable so you can get exactly the sleep that you want. It is made with a fully proprietary mix of shredded Viscoelastic foam, similar to other options, but you are able to change the concentration. The foam is removable in part and you are able to add extra or remove as much as you like to ensure the comfort and support that you need when sleeping.
Through adjustment it allows anyone to get a good night’s sleep based on your needs. You will be able to get a full refund from this pillow even after a 30 day trial period where you can decide if it’s just right for you and even try it out with different levels of foam. Similar in experience to a down pillow, but with added support, you can use this pillow in any way you want, getting the support and size of pillow that you like best.
It’s also fully backed by a 5 years warranty so you can rest assured that the material is going to hold up. At only just over 4 pounds it’s actually lighter than most bamboo memory foam pillows but it’s also larger in size, which means it provides a thinner support system, but still a quality
Among Top Bamboo Pillow on the market, this is the bamboo pillow reviews for someone who wants good quality at a reasonable cost. It is made with a blend of bamboo and polyester and comes in a queen size that is perfect for anyone who needs a better night’s sleep than they’ve been getting with a traditional pillow.
The bamboo case for this pillow is removable and is machine washable even while retaining the soft, comfortable surface you love. The foam in this pillow is shredded and made with synthetic viscoelastic which makes it hypoallergenic and perfect for helping those with snoring, insomnia, asthma, migraines and pain of all types.
It stays cool to keep you from sweating through the night and all you need to do is fluff it up a little in the dryer and it will be ready to use that very night instead of other pillows that need a couple days to even out. Whether you like a soft or firm pillow you can get it with this one because the foam pieces are entirely flexible and will stay where you want.
All you have to do is adjust the pillow where you want it to be and you’ll get the same style and shape the entire night, and the next night too. Average in size, this pillow is also lightweight, coming in at less than 4 pounds. That means, even with the size, it’s easy to take with you anywhere you want to go and because you can easily shape it back where you want, you don’t have to worry about it getting squished in your luggage.
5. My Bamboo Memory Foam Pillow Reviews
Available in two sizes, this Original Bamboo pillow both looks and feels great. It uses shredded synthetic viscoelastic foam that easily conforms to fit your head, neck and shoulders. It also offers a full money back guarantee if for any reason you’re not completely satisfied, and there are absolutely no questions asked.
With this particular bamboo pillow reviews, you get a guarantee that it will never flatten, sag or club and that you will always have just the level of support that you need. It also uses a 100% shredded memory foam with an extra cover that provides added comfort. The material is not only moisture wicking but also hypoallergenic and entirely removable to be machine washed and dried easily.
This ensures that it can be used for adults as well as children of all ages with easy cleaning abilities. At 7 pounds of weight, this pillow uses 100% Viscose foam for the duvet cover, which ensures that it will stay cool throughout the entire night. It also ensures you get plenty of air and that you’ll have a unique fit, perfect for your body.
Because of the makeup of the foam it is entirely resistant to mold, bacteria or dust mites so you will continue to have the same great sleep every night. If you don’t, it comes with a 100% money back guarantee, so you can return it at any time for something you feel will work better.
6. The Original Shredded Memory Foam Body Pillow with Viscose Rayon Cover Derived from Bamboo
If you’re looking for a comfortable night’s sleep but you need a pillow that’s going to conform to your entire body then this moderately priced option is for you. It’s the only body pillow we’ve reviewed, but it’s the same great quality as the rest of the regular pillows. This moderately priced pillow is actually larger than any of the others because it’s a full body pillow instead of just for your head.
Manufactured by the same company as one of our earlier options, it’s also made with CertiPUR-US certified foam, which is chemical free for your safety. Entirely made in the United States, these pillows are hypoallergenic and safe for pregnant women as well. It’s made with viscose rayon, bamboo and polyester, to make sure you get a cool surface. It’s also usable for up to 30 days as a trial period before you decide if you really like it. Within that 30 days, you can send it back for a full refund.
The pillow comes with a 5 years warranty and weighs 8 pounds. Considering the enhanced size of this pillow, it’s much lighter than other versions and has the comfort level of a down pillow with added support. You can adjust it easily and you can wash the entire pillow in your regular washing machine. You’ll even be able to improve the bamboo filling through the process of washing.
The Ultimate Guide to Choosing a Bamboo Pillow
Choosing your bamboo pillow means considering your different specifications. Though bamboo pillow reviews have many of the same characteristics, it’s important to look at the areas that can be different, such as the size, other materials, and additional qualities.
- Step 1: Look at the size of the pillow you currently have. Is it the right size for your needs? Do you need a larger pillow or a smaller one? If the pillow you currently have doesn’t fit quite where you would want then you want to choose something in a different size. You can find bamboo pillow reviews in several different sizes from small (like a travel pillow) all the way to oversized body pillows that allow total comfort everywhere.
- Step 2: Consider your needs. Do you need a hypoallergenic pillow? Maybe you need something that’s antibacterial? Well, most bamboo pillows are both of these things and more, but there are some that have additional capabilities or might have special coatings. That way you can make sure the pillow will work for you specifically.
- Step 3: Look at the materials. Even though the pillow is made with bamboo does not mean that it’s entirely bamboo. These pillows are actually made with several different materials including polyester and Lycra. You want to make sure you’re looking at the exact concentration of each of these materials, because it’s going to make a difference in the sleep you get.
- Step 4: Does it have a removable cover? Some pillows will have covers that are easily removed to be washed while others don’t. For ease of cleaning, it’s generally better to choose an option that can be removed, but if you don’t mind washing the entire pillow you can choose other options.
- Step 5: Does it have a warranty? You want to make sure that the pillow you choose has at least a short trial period. That way you have the chance to use it for a little while and then decide if it’s going to work for you. Not to mention you get a great quality that way because you know that you can always turn it back in if it doesn’t work properly. You can find out more from bamboo pillow reviews on the subject.
- Step 6: Does it fit all your criteria? Make sure that you pay attention to everything before you choose the right pillow for you. It may take a little bit of time and effort but you’ll be able to find the right one with just a little bit of time. Weigh out everything about the pillow and make sure that it will fit all of your needs and wants so you get the best night’s sleep possible.
How to Wash and Whiten Yellowed Pillows
The Snuggle-Pedic Bamboo pillow is the top option from each of these pillows for a number of reasons. First, it offers a moderate price that makes it easy to obtain for just about anyone. It’s also high quality and made to last a long time. There’s a 20 years warranty which is one of the best available and the 90 day trial period really is the best available anywhere. You get a full three months to check it out for yourself and see how it works. This pillow also has one of the highest concentrations of actual viscose bamboo compared to other models and a low to moderate weight as well.
This is even considering the largest size option but you can choose between three different ones, which makes it even more versatile for everyone. Out of each of these bamboo pillow reviews, it’s clearly the one that has the most to offer and it definitely provides enough of the added benefits. This pillow is hypoallergenic, eco-friendly and much more to ensure you won’t have problems while you’re sleeping from allergies or even from snoring, back pain, neck pain or anything else.