A commercial vacuum can be handy if your business involves cleaning anything daily. Most people are unaware of the difference between commercial vacuums and domestic vacuums, often confused. Domestic vacuums are made to clean small areas once a week, whereas you use a commercial vacuum cleaner rather than a larger area daily. Domestic vacuums won’t work perfectly in cleaning a larger portion of the area and won’t clean effectively.
Therefore you should choose a vacuum cleaner wisely. In this article, we will review some of the best commercial vacuum available out there, and we will also provide you step by step guide on how to choose the best commercial vacuum for your home.
- Benefits To Customer When Using Commercial Vacuum
- Types of Commercial Vacuum Cleaners
- Top 5 Best Commercial Vacuum Cleaner on The Market
- 1. Oreck Commercial XL2100RHS 8 Pound Commercial Upright Vacuum
- 2. Hoover CH30000 PortaPower Lightweight Commercial Canister Vacuum
- 3. Oreck Commercial U2000R-1 Commercial 8 Pound Upright Vacuum
- 4. ProTeam Backpack Vacuums Super CoachVac HEPA
- 5. Sanitaire SC679J Commercial Shake Out Bag Upright Vacuum Cleaner
- How To Choose The Best Commercial Vacuum For Your Home?
Benefits To Customer When Using Commercial Vacuum
Commercial vacuum cleaners are much expensive than domestic vacuum cleaners. But still, many people prefer using a commercial vacuum cleaner over a domestic one because of the numerous benefits offered by them.
- Motors used in commercial vacuum cleaners are durable and heavy-duty. Since commercial vacuum cleaners are designed to be used regularly, their motors are heavy and require very minimal maintenance.
- Commercial vacuum cleaners come with a wide variety of hoses and other useful tools, making cleaning much easier than domestic vacuum cleaners.
- Domestic vacuum cleaners don’t have a long life and are designed to work fine up to 1000 hours, whereas commercial vacuum cleaners have a long life of up to 15 years.
- You can operate commercial vacuum cleaners for 24 hours, seven days a week.
- Best commercial vacuum cleaners are quieter than their domestic counterparts. They usually emit 75 to 80 dbA sound while operating.
- Commercial vacuum cleaners possess advanced features like strong suction power and are light weighted than domestic vacuum cleaners.
Types of Commercial Vacuum Cleaners
Commercial vacuum cleaners are available in three different variants, and each variant fulfills different purposes.
An upright commercial vacuum cleaner is the most popular type of vacuum cleaners preferred by most people. It is convenient, lightweight, and full of features. This commercial vacuum cleaner holds maximum power and is normally used to clean carpets and other tough stains. Upright vacuum cleaner got its name because it can stand upright while cleaning. It consists of a port that intakes and exhausts debris, a motor, and a bag.
A canister vacuum cleaner has a handle attached to a canister with the help of a convenient hose pipe. Canister vacuum cleaners are easy to carry because of the wheels which are attached to the canister. Canister vacuum cleaners are used to clean tiles, wooden floors, heavy carpet areas, upholstery, and draperies.
As the name suggests, a backpack vacuum cleaner has a backpack attached to it, collecting debris and wasting an easy task. Also, it is convenient to handle, as it has an ergonomic and lightweight strap with which you can carry the backpack along with the vacuum cleaner. Backpack vacuum cleaners are less expensive as compared to other types of vacuum cleaners. Also, they are more productive and efficient.
Top 5 Best Commercial Vacuum Cleaner on The Market
There is a wide variety of commercial vacuum cleaners available in the market, and clearly, it is not easy to pick the best commercial vacuum out of this wide variety. It would be best if you focused on a lot of factors before choosing a commercial vacuum cleaner.
To ease your problem, we have handpicked the top 5 best commercial vacuum cleaners available in the market.
The Oreck commercial XL 2100RHS upright vacuum cleaner is one of the best commercial vacuum cleaners out there. Its 12 inches wide cleaning path makes it easy to clean low pile carpets, which are not so easy to clean if you are using a canister vacuum cleaner. It is easy to operate as its on/off switch is located in its handgrip.
The Arthritis Foundation has awarded an ease of use commendation to the Oreck commercial vacuum cleaner for its helping hand handle.
It smoothly moves between carpets and hard surfaces because of its automatic floor adjustment mode. Its brush roll has a double helix and moves at 6,500 RPM moving the debris towards the vacuum inlet for effective cleaning.
It is a lightweight commercial vacuum cleaner, and its power cord measures 35 feet in length. All the debris is collected in the disposable top-fill inner bag.
- Furniture friendly design
- Ergonomic handle
- Microsleep technology for multi-floor cleaning
- Helping hand handle
- High-speed roller brush
- Brush roller cannot handle pet hair, so it is not suitable for homes with pets.
- Gets overheated easily
- Emits loud noise
The Hoover CH30000 PortaPower is a lightweight commercial canister vacuum cleaner with a built-in blower, making it multifunctional in cleaning and maintaining your home. It is a compact and lightweight commercial vacuum cleaner that allows cleaning in small areas like the inside of an effortless task.
You can stretch its hose for further cleaning purposes. With its 33 inches long power cord, you can extend it to long-distance for cleaning in depth.
The Hoover CH30000 can use both a paper dust bag and a reusable commercial cloth bag to collect debris, which makes it one of the best commercial vacuum cleaners out there.
- Lightweight and easy to operate.
- The lengthy cord can be plugged into any centrally located socket.
- It is straightforward to clean compact places with its head swivels.
- A cloth bag and paper bag can be used.
- Its suction motor emits a loud sound.
- Build quality is a letdown.
- There are no rotating brushes.
Oreck is famous for designing commercial vacuum cleaners that are efficient, handy, and easy to operate. The Oreck commercial U2000R-1 commercial upright vacuum cleaner is all you need to keep your business environment neat and clean.
It provides commercial cleaning on carpet and hard floors through its high-speed roller brush, which rotates at 5000 to 6500 RPM. It weighs just nine pounds, which makes it convenient to carry along with you. It’s helping hand feature makes it one of the best commercial vacuum cleaners.
This feature has received an ease of use commendation from the arthritis foundation. It works flawlessly on tile floors and throws rugs, making it easy to use in any business environment.
- Helping hand handle for hassle-free and easy vacuuming.
- New innovative microsleep technology for multi-floor cleaning.
- Uses a disposable top-fill inner bag.
- Lengthy power cord.
- It emits high pitched irritating sound while operating.
- It is not a durable commercial vacuum cleaner.
The ProTeam backpack vacuum super coach commercial backpack vacuum cleaner makes cleaning an effortless task. This is one of the best backpack vacuum cleaners and is preferred by most cleaning industry professionals. It is lightweight, easy to carry, and weighs just 11 pounds.
It comes with a two-piece wand that weighs just 3.5 pounds so that your arms don’t get tired while cleaning. Its backpack fits close to the body and distributes weight evenly around your center of gravity.
ProTeam backpack cleaner comes with accessories that make it easy to clean low pile carpets, ceiling fan, upholstery, etc. It has HEPA media filters that capture 99.97 percent of allergens and asthma triggers, rendering your workplace safe and healthy.
- It has a powerful motor that is designed to clean even in the tightest of the space.
- Extremely lightweight and easy to maneuver.
- Easier cord management for freely moving with the vacuum cleaner.
- Accessories are handy because of the integrated tool belt.
- The backpack is not durable and breaks easily.
- It will not be able to clean hardwood floors because of the absence of bristles.
- The backpack is too big for a person of short height.
The Sanitaire SC679J commercial vacuum cleaner weighs just 12 pounds, making it lightweight and easy to operate. It features a 5-ampere motor that holds the capacity to deliver 120 cubic feet per minute of airflow and has an 18 dry quart capacity Tietex fabric shake-out bag, which can be reused to save the money spent on disposable bags.
Its handle locks automatically and has a pedal release system for detailed cleaning. The Sanitaire commercial upright vacuum cleaner has a seal of approval for soil removal and indoor air quality from The Carpet and Rug Institute (CRI). It features a 30 feet power cord to cover a large portion while cleaning.
- The wood brush rolls are extremely useful in cleaning carpets.
- Offers six different height adjustments for convenience.
- It has been awarded the CRI seal of approval for soil removal and indoor air quality.
- The length of the power cord is long enough to cover a large area.
- It does not have a satisfactory build quality.
- The motor is not durable.
- Emits too much sound.
How To Choose The Best Commercial Vacuum For Your Home?
Now that you have the list of the top five best commercial vacuum cleaners, you need to follow some steps to choose the best out of these according to your convenience. Some factors have to be considered before buying a commercial vacuum cleaner.
- Step 1: You need to analyze your need to get the best commercial vacuum cleaner for your home. Figure out all the surfaces which you would clean with the help of a commercial vacuum cleaner.
- Step 2: Next factor which you should consider is the carpet soils and traffic in your home. It is crucial to keep these two things in mind to reduce the possibility of damaged fibers.
- Step 3: Choosing the type of commercial vacuum cleaner is equally important. Out of the three types mentioned above, you should get the best commercial vacuum cleaner that suits your need.
- Step 4: You should also consider the ease of use as a factor before choosing the best commercial vacuum cleaner for your home.
You can watch the video about how to choose the best Vacuum Cleaner for your home!
Keeping your work environment healthy and clean is not an easy task. You need the best commercial vacuum cleaner for it. Commercial vacuum cleaners are a good choice compared to domestic vacuum cleaners because of their advanced features, usability, and versatility. A Vacuum cleaner is the easiest way to clean places that are hard to reach. Also, vacuum cleaners maintain the quality of the fabric of the thing on which it is used, whereas other modes of cleaning fail to do so.