Recline Furniture is trendy nowadays because of its comfortability. However, most recliners use cords involving lots of wires & plugs, making the room untidy and unsafe for some reasons. That’s why a battery-powered recliner is an ultimate solution. In this article, we learn how to install a recliner battery pack.
Using a battery-powered recliner will spare no need for connection with the electricity. We all know the advantage, but not all of us know how to install those batteries. Don’t worry; we will discuss the installation process for recliner battery packs here!
A Step-by-step Guide On How To Install A Battery Pack For A Recliner
The battery pack is compact & compelling. There are usually two outlets, one goes into the transformer, and the other is for a plug-in to the motor after charging. The pack comes with a charger, but you should buy a back-up battery when you recharge the main one.
The battery can run up to 300 cycles per charge. All the batteries are compatible with all kinds of transformers. Furthermore, with the battery installed on your recliner without electric sources, you can place it where it’s the neatest.
The installation process of reclining furniture battery packs is straightforward and easy. Connecting the battery with the motor can be done in few minutes. Here is a procedure:
- Step 1: To get started, unplug your power reclining furniture from the wall.
- Step 2: Unplug the connection between transformer and motor. For most recliners, the transformer is in the bottom right or left underneath.
- Step 3: Now connect the motor with the pin-type cables of the battery pack.
- Step 4: It’s time to return your reclining furniture to its normal position. Do it carefully and slowly so that your recliner doesn’t get damaged.
- Step 5: Don’t forget to make sure that your battery cable is under the furniture and rest it in a safe place.
That’s it! You are all set to use your motion reclining furniture.
Note: This particular process is only for the recliner; those are without a bracket. If there is a bracket installed, you should place the battery in the bracket before the process. The installation process with a bracket/ a frame is not so different from the process above.
Benefits Of Using Battery-powered Reclining Furniture
Messy cables are always annoying. A Battery-powered recliner is a fantastic option to get rid of this hassle. Moreover, there are other advantages of using battery-operated recliners:
- There will be an alarm notification when the battery runs low on charge.
- Placing the battery available everywhere you want in the room.
- Change your battery without disconnecting, and the charge of the battery may last longer.
You might want to read more: How to Use Solar Lantern in Your Home
I don’t deny that we want comfort and advanced features in our home. Comparing between different versions, I think a recliner battery is far more preferable to the present generation. I would personally recommend my readers try this product because of its many advantages and easy installation.
I hope that this article about How To Install A Recliner Battery Pack is almost helpful to you. Thanks for visiting us at Green House Center!