Thanks for visiting Greenhouse Center! Would you like to be a contributor to the site through the written word? We are definitely up for it. Generally, we accept posts about greenhouse & garden tips, home-related topics, and any new idea that fits our reader.
Why do you want to write for us? When you register for greenhousecenter.net, we make sure you’ll get credit. As bloggers and social media addicts, we know how important it is to get mentions on other blogs.
Which Topics We Are Accepting:
We will publish the following articles this month. We won’t accept any articles except the following. Let us know which topic you are interested in writing, and we will let you know if it is still available.
- Greenhouse and Garden Tips
- Home-Related Topics, for example, Home Cleaning, Home Improvement, Home Air Freshener, …
How To Write The Article:
- The article must be informative.
- Links: You are allowed to put one do-follow link. It would help if you also linked to authority-related pages like Wikipedia, WikiHow, and associated websites.
- Plagiarism: You must pass the Copyscape & Grammarly plagiarism test.
- Article Length: An article should be more than 1000 words in length. We all know that Google loves well-researched articles, so do we.
- We prefer content with Bullet Points and Subheadings. We do not prefer lengthy paragraphs.
- Avoid Grammar Mistakes: We will edit any approved post for grammar and formatting at our end.
Note, we DON’T accept articles about political, racial, hate speech, religious, or conspiracy topics. In our mission to produce the best survival articles online, we don’t want to offend anyone. Keep it positive and focus on providing as much value as possible.
How To Contact?
If you can adhere to these guidelines, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.