Write For Us – Guest Post Guideline
Thanks for visiting our site! Would you like to be a contributor to the site through the written word, we are definitely up for it. Send us what you are thinking at the moment that can help people in the niche and we will publish it on our website!
Generally, we accept guest post on home improvement, home cleaning tips & tricks, pool cleaning, remodeling and design, DIY and any new idea that fits with our reader.
At Greenhousecenter.net, we always prefer new planning and ideas that people have regarding home improvement and organizing. It always helps to share with the community because then we all collectively become better for it.
Why do you want to write for us? When you write for greenhousecenter.net, we make sure you’ll get credit. As bloggers and social media addicts, we know how important it is to drive traffic to your sites.
Which Topics We Are Accepting:
We will publish the following articles in this month. We won’t accept any articles except the following. Let us know in which topic, you are interested to write and we will let you know if it is still available.
How To Write The Article:
- The Article must be informative. It shouldn’t push a product and service, we do this to share knowledge and not for commercial benefit.
- Links: You are allowed to put 1 do-follow links. You should link to authority related page like Wikipedia, WikiHow,…and related websites, then 1 your link
- Copyscape: You must pass the Copyscape plagiarism test.
- Article Length: An article should be more than 800 words in length. We all know that Google loves well researched lengthy article, so we are.
- More Bullet Points and Subheading: Please use more bullet points instead of the wall of text.
- Avoid Grammar Mistakes: Any approved post will be edited for grammar and formatting at our end.
- Must VERY SEO friendly
Note, we DON’T accept articles that talk about political, racial, hate speech, religious, or conspiracy topics. In our mission to produce the best survival articles online, we don’t want to offend anyone. Keep it positive and focus on providing as much value as possible.
How To Contact?
We Don’t Accept Free Guest Post Anymore
If you are able to adhere to these guidelines, then send us the article in an email as a word attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org We will review and get back to you on it. We do not offer monetary recompense for submitting articles. If it’s approved, we will post it along with the batch of articles in the following month.