Best Spin Mop Reviews – Ultimate Buyer’s Guide 2019
Cleaning your house is not always easy and what’s more, it’s definitely not fun. No one wants to spend more time than necessary getting their house looking just right. Of course, that means you need to have the right tools to make things easier for you and one of those tools are going to be a good quality spin mop.
Here, we’re going to go over some best spin mop reviews that will help you get the cleaning done faster, better and easier than ever before. What could be better than that?
- Improving the Value
- Advantages of The Best Spin Mop
- Top 5 Best Spin Mop Reviews 2019 on the Market
- What You Need to Know to Choose a Spin Mop
- How Your Spin Mop Works?
Improving the Value
You want to make sure that you are getting a good quality mop and that means knowing how to choose one properly. It also means understanding why you really want one and even what they really do, so make sure that you’re paying attention to what we have for you here.
Advantages of The Best Spin Mop
- Save Time – One of the biggest advantages that you’re going to have is the time savings that come with using a spin mop rather than scrubbing floors on your hands and knees or even with a traditional mop.
- Better Clean – Another big advantage is the better cleaning capabilities of a spin mop versus a traditional mop (or that hands and knees idea). You’re going to have more power behind each motion of the mop and that’s going to get more of the dirt and debris off.
- Easier on You – Yet another great advantage is that it’s going to be a whole lot easier on you. Because you don’t have to get down on your hands and knees, it’s easier on your back and knees. Because you get more work out of less effort you’re also using less of your own force, which also helps reduce injury or strain.
Top 5 Best Spin Mop Reviews 2019 on the Market
Known as a #1 rated spin mop reviews, the Twist and Shout Mop has a longer handle as well as offering a lifetime warranty. It also offers a range of videos on the manufacturer website that allow you to easily learn more about the use of the product and what it can do that you might not realize.
This goes alongside the pivoting of 180 degrees and the rotation of 360 degrees. The mop heads are microfiber and last up to 12 months each.
They are also machine washable to continue their lifespan and to wring dry through the foot pedal option. When dry the mop can act as a lint or dust pickup. This goes alongside the lightweight bucket which is easy to carry and easy to fill or empty as well.
- Offers lifetime warranty
- Wrings 2x drier than traditional foot pedal options
- Lightweight bucket that is easy to fill and empty
- Mop heads last 6-12 months each
- Informational videos are available on manufacturer website
- Eco-friendly mop with no batteries, or power needed
- Lightweight mop for easier cleaning
- Can be used as a dust mop when dry
- Mop handle is somewhat short for average to tall people
- Must unlock the handle before spinning
- Mop handle wobbles excessively when pushed in spinner bucket
The Mopnado Spin Mop comes in a deluxe version that offers larger wheels and 2 handles as well as a stainless steel spin basket. The set also comes with 2 mop heads as well as cleaning solution dispenser and a scrub brush that is easily attached.
Able to clean hardwood, laminate, tile and concrete, it offers 56” of length and 180-degree swivel to get into corners and smaller spaces. While mopping the floor and rinsing the mop itself, it’s easy to spin and get more clean.
The bucket holds a soap dispenser as well as a rinse agitator that work well with the eco-friendly mop heads. The mop is designed to move easily and has multiple handles to make carrying it and the bucket of water easier for larger homes.
- Machine washable heads
- Lock for handle cleans windows too
- Easy to spin while mopping and rinsing
- Rinse agitator and soap dispenser built into bucket
- Soap dispenser built-inLightweight and easy to use
- Mop heads last 6-8 months1-year warranty
- Wear and tear not covered by warranty
- Full bucket can be heavy
- Plastic bottom can scratch floor while mopping
The Hurricane 360 Spin Mop is simple to clean as well as making your cleaning easier. Each head can be washed up to 300 times to extend their lifespan and the heads themselves are able to absorb up to 10x their original weight to get even more cleaning done at once.
The head can swivel 360 degrees and is lightweight, making it easier to carry along with you when you’re mopping in a larger area. The mop heads can be washed up to 300 times to extend the life and they can be removed more easily than with other spin mops.
The bucket itself features specialized centrifugal dryer technology to help get rid of a lot more of the water than what is found in other spin mops. The foot pump also helps to wring out more and get a good spin.
- Mop head swivels 360 degrees.
- Bucket features patented centrifugal dryer technology to remove water.
- Mop heads can be washed up to 300 times.
- Uses foot pump to remove added water.
- Centrifugal dryer spins at 1000 RPM.
- Washes walls and base boards easily as well as under furniture.
- Easy to dump out when finished washing.
- Gets rid of most of the water off the floors while cleaning.
- Mop head doesn’t fit well into the wringer
- Works best for liquids but not for small pieces or debris
- Does not spin while being used on the floor
This mop and bucket system may look a little small but it has several pieces included to make sure you’re ready to go. It includes 2 microfiber heads a chenille mop pad, a scrub brush, and a handle extension as well as including a warranty to ensure quality.
The mop heads are electrostatic and microfiber and attach to the handle with snaps. When you’re ready to use this mop the handle can be adjusted to different lengths and locks into place. The mop is lightweight and can be used on different types of floors.
The bucket is moderate weight and contains a cleaning dispenser to make adding soap more simple. There is also a drain hole in the bottom of the bucket so you can empty it when you’re done and during use the wheels and splash guard make it easier to use the bucket itself.
- Bucket has rolling wheels as well as splash guard
- Handle locks at perfect angle and height
- Lightweight for easy movement of the mop
- Mop heads work well on all types of floors
- Stainless steel spinner to wring out water doesn’t rust
- Mop head is machine washable to extend life
- Bucket feels very thin
- Lock is positioned very low on the handle making it awkward to use
- Knob is more difficult to spin
What You Need to Know to Choose a Spin Mop
Can It Be Cleaned?
You are going to use the best spin mop to clean up the mess that occurs throughout your house and that means you want to make sure that it’s going to be clean each time you use it.
Would you use a dirty rag to wash your dishes? Absolutely not. So find out if the mop can be washed in a washing machine or if it needs to be cleaned by hand.
Where Does it Work?
You’ll want to know where you can use your spin mop as well. Not all of them are designed for use on all types of flooring and the last thing you want to do is damage your flooring.
By choosing the wrong mop or the wrong solution that’s entirely possible, so carefully read all of the instructions.
How Your Spin Mop Works?
There are different types of spin mops out there and some are going to be a little bit more high tech than others. The traditional spin mops are operated by pressure from your hands. You’ll have to put a little effort into it, but it’s going to give you a much better clean in a shorter amount of time.
For a hand press spin mop, you fill up the bucket that comes with the mop (in most cases) with your water and cleaning solution. You then put the head of the mop into the water solution and press down. This causes the mop head to spin.
Once it’s full of water you transfer it to the strainer section of the bucket and push down again. This gets all of the excess water off. Then you move to your floors. You push down on the handle as you move the mop around to get the mop to spin, pulling up more dirt and debris.
If you’re looking at these best spin mop reviews and aren’t sure which mop you should choose the Twist and Shout Mop is our choice. The reason? Well, there are several. For one thing, this mop has a number of great features including a lifetime warranty. It also spins on its own, while you’re mopping rather than a foot pedal mop.
The bucket is lightweight, even when filled, and the mop heads last a long time on their own, while being machine washable. Overall, this mop seems to have the best features and only a few moderately important drawbacks.