What is a convection oven? Not all types of microwaves have the exact specifications and benefits. They are all based on measurements such as sizes, liters, etc. In reality, only a few microwaves provide the backing option or some focus on cooking recipes. In this article, we will discuss the definition of a convection oven, when to have it in your house, and more.
Microwaves that have a backing option and defrost system are known as convection ovens. Therefore, we can use these ovens to defrost, grill, toast, etc. Furthermore, they come with auto cook options and many other features. The convection oven usage is time-friendly and helps one to have the best and fantastic cooking experience. Keep on reading to know what is the best microwave oven in India and its features.
Best Microwave Oven Brands
- LG charcoal convection microwave: This product does not require any installation and comes in the form of ready-to-use. The main material of the LG microwave is stainless steel. It is the free-standing installation type, and it weighs 33.5 Kg. The capacity of the microwave is 28L which can be sustainable for large families. If I have to choose 1 convection microwave for an Indian family, this microwave should be the one.
- Whirlpool convection microwave: This type of oven also does not require any installation. Moreover, this countertop microwave is made out of stainless steel with a capacity of 20L, quite good for 4-person usage. It is the conventional form of microwave for home use to be used for baking and roasting.
- Samsung convection microwave: The microwave comes in a ready-to-use format and is made from steel. It is suitable for large families. The oven is also helpful for Backing, grilling, reheating, cooking, and defrosting as it is conventional. It is an electronic-based product. Its capacity is 28L.
- Phillips digital oven toaster and grill: The product is manufactured from cold-rolled steel that is nothing but a metal material. It weighs 6380 grams. The capacity of the product is 25 liters which will be suitable for 4 to 5 people. It includes Opti-temperature technology in it. It also has an over toaster grill, tong, etc.
- IFB convection microwave oven: The microwave’s capacity is 30L and weighs 44.3 pounds, most available for large families. This convectional microwave includes a touch keypad, a starter kit, and a pre-fixed defrost system.
Features Of Convection Microwave
Convection microwaves have many features. In fact, it’s a more compacted version of itself in the past. Here are a few features we can easily see:
- Auto cook.
- Countertop installation.
- Include defrosting system.
- Installed timer.
- No need for installation.
- Touch panel included.
- Vapor clean.
- It has a compact design.
- Glass tray (already installed).
- One-touch pre-heat functionality.
- 90 min auto cut-off.
Pros & Cons Of Convection Ovens
Side Effects Of Using A Microwave
Microwaves can’t kill the bacteria 100% in the food. The reason is that the heat observed in the microwave is comparatively less to that of cooking on the stoves. Moreover, reheating the food stored for a long time using a microwave, can lead to health problems. Cooking instant food and having it on time is the best way to have control of health.
The above-listed microwaves are essential and are the best Convection microwave ovens in India. Though they contain some drawbacks, they can satisfy people based on their needs. When people buy a microwave after going through all the reviews and their specifications, they can have a great experience reaching their cooking goals and have the best microwave oven for home use.